January 11, 2011

Recent
Heya, didn't log in to my blogger as often. This holidays make a very personal experience to me.I tell myself : I AM NOT GOING TO STAY AT HOME EVERYDAY UNTIL THE INTAKE DATE OF UNI !! I had endeavoured to fulfill some of the wishes. These wishes may vary from stationery, shoes, books to toys when I was young. Now, my wish is to get rid of myself from staying at home to go through meaningless days.ZZZZZ.....
FINALLY, A GOOD NEWS. I started my part-time job in tuition centre after I came back from my one week Christmas holidays in Penang. Quite enjoyable but I missed out my church BBQ gathering T_T. One of my friend asked, how come I get a job so fast and he believed that he was supposed to be the one who get the job faster than me since he did not travel to anywhere during that week. I told him, did you stayed in your house everyday and waited for the job to turn to you or you really searched for it by your own on newspapers and called the authorities????.......I apply to teach for 2 session with additional pays to me...Well, it's not easy too, everyday 2.00 p.m. to 9.00 p.m.except Saturday and Sunday.Sound like so relaxing because of not working on Sat and Sun? Not anymore! I have to do refresh and do some preparation since their syllabus now is very different from mine. There are smart ones, there are slow learning ones ( I wonder a Form 3 student doesn't know how to round off a number?? ), there are obedient ones, there are stubborn ones ( some like to argue with me! ) "CAN you please turn off your phone when I am talking in front of you?! "I don't think they really have the positive attitude to study here.Parents spent money to send them for tutorial but they ends up with playing up their phones in the class? 

NOW is about11.55p.m., is  preparing some notes and worksheets.I hope they are able to understand when read through these notes since some of them didn't pay much attention in class.

Hoooooiii*Yawn*..very sleepy now, didn't sleep last night just because to search for universities and their information, How crazy to stay awake in front of the computer for the whole night.ZZZZzz...

The next plan - 1. Diet
                         2. Improve my cooking skills

No comments:

Post a Comment